If you are a member, like me, you are probably obsessed with Costco. In my opinion, Costco is the greatest store of all times. Having a Costco membership is like being a part of an elite group of people who enjoy being around quality products.
What is it that makes Costco such a shopping delight? Seriously, I could hang out at Costco all day. Without a doubt, I believe it’s the best store for all of your shopping needs, although my wife and kids would disagree. After much thought, I have made a list of the significant reasons why Costco is the greatest store ever.
- The soft service is above par, and it keep you coming back again and again.
- You can always depend on the rotisserie chicken it’s cooked to perfection.
- Costco has everything. When I need something, going to Costco is my first thought.
- Costco offers all kinds of things that you might not think to buy, but to me, that is awesome.
- My family thinks I am obsessed with Costco, but I don’t believe it!
My final advice, use caution: make all your purchase count. While you should exercise caution — there just too much “fun” to buy there and enjoy the experience.
Post By Len Thicklin
You must be logged in to post a comment.